Sunday, November 27, 2011

IamaMANIAmaman

"Mum, look just please come home. I'm just, I don't want to be alone."
"Honey, you know me and your father rarely go out and we we-" I heard my mothers voice through the phone and cut her off.
"Yes I know you and went out, John went out too, just, please."
"You're such a wuss Micheal"
"No! I'm not a wuss, I can't even believe you would say that, ugh" I gave up, and I felt like I was being watched again. "Okay, just forget it." I whirled around, nothing there. Again.
I stood staring, breathing heavily. My mother's voice again "Micheal, are you there?"
"Yeah, Yeah, no I'm here." I pause to take a deep breath, "Yeah, just, fine. Forget it, I'll go to bed." What's breathing on my neck?.
"Yeah, cool, Thanks for nothing." I hang up with a beep. And place the phone on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment